Feb. 04, 2021
15 Things Every Lipo Battery Individual Should Know(2)
8. Never overcharge a LiPo battery. Typically a complete cost is 4.2 v per cell. Never ever "trickle" bill a LiPo battery.
9. Never ever discharge a LiPo battery listed below 3.0 v per cell. Preferably you never ever intend to go below 3.2 v per cell to keep a healthy and balanced battery. 2.9 v per cell and also reduced is causing irreversible damages.
10. Never leave your LiPo batteries kicking back on a complete cost for greater than 2-3 days. If by the 3rd day you realize you are not mosting likely to use your battery today, you need to release your battery down to 3.6v-3.8 v per cell for safe storage until you prepare to make use of the battery once more.
11. Care for your LiPo batteries appropriately. Constantly keep your LiPo batteries at area temperature level. Do not keep them in a hot garage, or in a chilly refrigerator. Although a cold battery has much less chain reaction happening which can prolong its life expectancy, taking a battery out from a chilly refrigerator can trigger condensation to occur on the within the battery, which can be very hazardous.
12. Constantly remember that heat is the leading opponent of LiPo batteries. The hotter your batteries get, the much shorter their life-span will be. Never ever charge a battery that is still warm from use, and never ever use a battery that is still cozy from charging.
13. Depending upon just how they are made use of, most LiPo batteries generally do not last longer than 300 fee cycles. Leaving them around on a complete or diminished charge at all times, running them entirely dead, or revealing them to heats will certainly reduce this life-span substantially.
14. LiPo batteries do not work well in cold weather. The cooler it is, the shorter your run times will certainly result from the decreasing of the chemical activity within the battery. If it is below 14F (-10 C), LiPo usage is not suggested in any way.
15. Constantly load your LiPo batteries in your carry-on bag as well as never in your inspected baggage when taking a trip on an aircraft. It's the legislation.
We are lipo battery suppliers. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.